Wednesday, June 17, 2015

POOL CHIC


                   
I love spending time at the pool on a warm summers day. Today, I created an outfit that exemplifies a soft, feminine but fun style for at the pool.
My fashion style is mainly classy but I tend to crave color during summer time.  Bright and fun colors always brighten my mood. :) I paired the fun, pink bathingsuit with a pair of neutral leather slippers. I find the neutral shoes calm down the pink and creates a more classic look. Any neutral colored or pink handbag/beach tote would complete this outfit wonderfully.

Who wouldn't want to enjoy some time at the pool and dress Pool Chic.I hope this outfit gives you some ideas for the summertime. :) Please share what you like to wear during your pool visits.
POOL CHIC

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear! Beautiful bikini!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Kisses Marina
    http://fashiontipp.com

    ReplyDelete